Dr. Renuka Darolia Adelizzi Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Renuka Darolia Adelizzi?

I love Dr. Darolia

Posted on May 16th, 2014

Dr. Darolia is very caring doctor. Yes, I agree her staff needs some more training but this should not take away from Dr Daolia being an excellent doctor. She has been my doctor for over seven years and I love her. Whenever I have any issue with her staff I email or call her and she correct the problem immediately. I would recommended her because she’s a great doctor.

STAY AWAY

Posted on November 8th, 2011

It was clear that every member of the staff did not actually care about their patients. Everything was very rushed. I was also blatantly lied to a few times by the doctor and the staff.

Posted on October 7th, 2011

I really like Dr. Darolia- she has a good bedside manner and always answers all of my questions. In addition, she's really good at following up on tests, etc. I've gone to her for my yearly appointments for about 5 years now and just had my first obstetrics appointment. While she can be very quick on the yearly exams (which I didn't mind!), she was really thorough with the obstetrics, asking what questions I had and patiently answering my nervous questions.I haven't had any issues with her office staff.

On hold for over 20 minutes!!! And then a rude receptionist!

Posted on November 19th, 2010

After being on hold for 20 minutes to make an appointment. I called back and waited on hold for 5 minutes until someone finally came on and asked me to hold "for a moment." That "moment" was again several minutes. When the rude receptionist finally came on, I asked her whether this amount of hold time was standard for the practice. Her answer: "Well that's a personal opinion." What??? Do you even understand what that means? An opinion is a thought and cannot be proven. That I waited for 25 minutes on hold is a fact proved by the time showing on my cell phone- therefore, it categorically cannot be an opinion.Anyway, I of course got put on hold again. When she finally came back to me, I asked for the office manager - who was very conveniently in a meeting. Lame.

Posted on February 8th, 2017