Have you seen Dr. Renuka V Diwan?

Dr Diwan is very professional and kind. I was happy with my lip fillers, but, unhappy with the results under my eyes. They were swollen underneath after and still get swollen on occasion. There are still circles and bags underneath. Went back and paid for another treatment and still no improvement.

Fillers

Does an excellent job making me look younger, very happy

Excellent Caregiver

Dr. Diwan is a true expert in her field. Her staff is also highly qualified. Dr. Diwan delivers the results she promises. She has the expertise that is required and sought after by her patients.

calm professional and excellent!

Vascular laser treatment

Dr. Diwan successfully treated veins under my eyes as well as telangectasia around my nose, lips and cheeks. I’m in my early 30’s and had a lot of vascular changes on my face during my pregnancy. I hate wearing anything other than moisturizer on my face and now I can without noticeable large veins or red lines on my face. Thank you!

BMC

Dr DiWan is very thorough and takes time to discuss the changes you would like to see that are within your budget. No pressure to get unnecessary work done. Very natural results. I was able to go to work right away

Botox and IPL

Nice results with minimal discomfort. Both procedures not too obvious results yet natural results. Very pleased. Friendly and courteous staff. Doctor is awesome!

Great experience! Dr. Diwan is very professional and extremely competent

Juvederm treatment

I am very happy with my results! Dr Diwan was very thorough and answered all of questions. I would highly recommend Dr Diwan.

Botox and filler

Visiting Dr. Diwan’s office was my first time ever receiving a Botox and filler treatment. Her staff was very friendly and attentive to my needs and concerns. Dr. Diwan had a very thorough consultation with me and put me at ease with any concerns I had. She did a terrific job! I feel refreshed and younger. Would definitely recommend her!

Happy with great treatment

My Botox experience with Dr. Diwan has been more than exceptional. I am very happy with my treatment.

Easy to make an appointment. Staff friendly and helpful. Dr. Diwan explained everything and made sure I was comfortable throughout the procedure.

Dr. Renuka V Diwan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Westlake, OH.