Dr. Renuka V Diwan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Renuka V Diwan?

Easy to make an appointment. Staff friendly and helpful. Dr. Diwan explained everything and made sure I was comfortable throughout the procedure.

Frown lines

I have had outstanding results with Dr. Diwan 's treatments...long lasting and exactly what I was looking for.

Excellent Doctor and Staff

Very impressed with Doctor Diwan and her Staff's attention to detail and professionalism regarding every aspect of my procedure (liposuction, Inner and Outer Thighs plus inner knee areas). Doctor Diwan really cares about her patients, she made sure I was comfortable and informed throughout, she even delivered a prescription to my pharmacy in person. The results of my procedure were outstanding and I plan to use Docor Diwan for any future procedures I might need.

Worked to save me money!

Dr. Diwan took the time to figure out which products would give me the most bang for my buck in conjunction with the specials running. I was very happy with the end result and will definitely be back.

Excellent Doctor, Excellent Staff!

I initially visited Dr. Diwan's office seeking consult regarding under eye filler. From the very first phone call into the office, I was pleased. Lisa made making the appointment so easy! She was 100% informative on what to expect at the consult and was clear in answering all of my questions. Dr. Diwan is a true professional! Dr. is thorough in each and every way. During my consult Dr.'s attention was undivided and I knew I was being heard. She takes the time to listen and give an answer to each and every concern that you have. I am thrilled with my treatment results! I certainly have found a "set of gems" in Dr. Diwan and her entire staff! I would truly recommend Dr. Diwan and her staff to EVERYONE seeking a Dermatologist! L.J.D.

Amazing Restylane/Botox Results

Dr. Diwan filled my DEEP frown wrinkles (between my eyes) with Restylane followed with Botox in June 2016. Since then, I have continued to see Dr. Diwan every 5 months and receive Botox treatments in that area. The Botox has kept my frown wrinkles from reappearing, and I haven't needed another "filler" treatment. I just received my Botox treatment a few days ago, and I am so happy with the results! Wish I would have done it a long time ago!!!

They are EXCELLENT

Doctor Diwan is wonderful! She takes the time to make certain you understand everything. Her support staff treats you like family too! I highly recommend The Laser and Skin Surgery Center to all!

Looks great!!

Dr and staff are wonderful. I felt comfortable and relaxed

Amazing results!

Great results after treatment with volume and juvederm for high cheek area as well as smile lines and marionette lines. The true test was when my teenage daughter told me I looked just like myself only ten years younger!

Skin check

Wonderful experience and very thorough

Dr. Renuka V Diwan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westlake, OH.