Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Renuka N Heddurshetti
Dr. Renuka N Heddurshetti, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester Hills, MI. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease. Dr. Heddurshetti is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Troy and St Joseph Mercy Oakland Hospital. Dr. Heddurshetti has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Renuka N Heddurshetti has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism. These infections may spread to other carriers through physical touch, airborne inhalation, bodily fluids or contaminated foods.
Infectious disease specialists identify whether the disease is caused by bacteria, a virus, a fungus or a parasite often through blood tests and then determine what course of treatment, if any, is necessary.
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV/AIDS)
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hepatitis C
Showing 5 of 13
Dr. Heddurshetti is a very arrogant doctor with poor decision making regarding treatment plans. She actually believes she knows everything, yet she does not and this mindset of hers unfortunately leads to poor treatment decisions for her patients(and this can lead to grave consequences for patients)).She made very poor treatment choices for our family member and because of her, our family member got severely sicker!! She does not listen to her patients! She didn't even accept the advice of another phycisian, because SHE knows everything. She can be very rude and condescending! PLEASE do yourself a favor and seek out a different doctor. You deserve better care and treatment than this doctor will give you!
She is soft spoken, kind and truly concerned about your health. I contracted a severe blood infection and MERSA from surgery at Crittenton Hospital. The surgeon lied about the infection, saying it was just inflamati on and she was very concerned. She called the surgeon out of surgery to give him an earful. Love this Doctor! She has gone above and beyond her call of duty for me.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Heddurshetti is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Renuka N Heddurshetti accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsInfectious Disease Center PC, 1854 W Auburn Rd Ste 200, Rochester Hills, MI
Dr. Renuka N Heddurshetti is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester Hills, MI.