Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Renuka D Ramappa has the following 1 specialty
- Legal Medicine
Legal medicine specialists advise on a variety of laws and regulations regarding health care and public health. This include disability claims, hospital law, privacy laws and physicians’ obligations and liabilities. They typically have a medical degree and a law degree so they're able to address specific legal issues that apply to medical professionals, hospitals and clinics.
Compared to forensic medicine, which deals with determining cause of death in criminal investigations, they deal with issues that impact patient care and they’re also typically involved in assessing illegal substance use in athletes.
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 37
First of all for those who do t knife..dr ramappa is ONE person...she doesn't have other Drs in her practice so if one of her patients has an emergency or is giving birth she is going to be there...so when she is late or whatever its bc she was taking care of one of her patients...not simply bc she chose to be late...so for those writing negative reviews she's late bc she's helping ppl just likee she would help you if it was you in the hospital!
She is the most unprofessional and rudest doctor I have ever met! I'm not sure why I had to wait over an hour to see her when she seems to be in and out with a patient in 5 minutes. Less than 5 minutes for a breast exam and Pap smear? I don't think so. She barely acknowledged the concern that brought me there in the first place. The pap was an absolute nightmare. She roughly shoved the speculum into me and ripped it back out just as fast. I don't think she even put any lube on her glove before forcefully shoving two fingers into me. Also, she became irritated when I asked her to repeat herself. Surely I'm not the first person to have a difficult time understanding her accent ? I would not recommend her to my worst enemy and I will warn anyone to see any other doctor.
Don't bother to go if your not pregnant. Long waits. Dr leaves office to deliver. No backup Doctor to take over. Went in for annual pap & breast checkup. Was out of there in less than 5 min. When I was laying down, I asked if she was doing a breast exam. She said sure--sit up. She looked at them moved them around but did not do an examine. Said I was fine. I had breast cancer years ago. Thank goodness I still do my mamos
Over 25 years with Dr. Ramappa. I truly trust and and am very grateful to have had her deliver my 4 children.
She is very good doctor, she has my OB GYN for 7 years, she delivered one of my kids and I'm pregnant right now with my second, and I drive a county over just to have her as my doctor. They be busy at times at the office, because she has a a lot of medicaid patients. I find it easy seeing her right after lunch so the wait wont be too long. And the staff is very helpful if you have any questions. I would recommend her 1000%.
Dr. Ramappa is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Jackson Health System
Dr. Renuka D Ramappa accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRenuka D Ramappa Md, 12134 Cobblestone Dr, Hudson, FL
Dr. Renuka D Ramappa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hudson, FL.