Dr. Renuka Ramappa Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Renuka Ramappa?

Doctor info

Posted on June 23rd, 2016

First of all for those who do t knife..dr ramappa is ONE person...she doesn't have other Drs in her practice so if one of her patients has an emergency or is giving birth she is going to be there...so when she is late or whatever its bc she was taking care of one of her patients...not simply bc she chose to be late...so for those writing negative reviews she's late bc she's helping ppl just likee she would help you if it was you in the hospital!

Never again

Posted on April 16th, 2016

She is the most unprofessional and rudest doctor I have ever met! I'm not sure why I had to wait over an hour to see her when she seems to be in and out with a patient in 5 minutes. Less than 5 minutes for a breast exam and Pap smear? I don't think so. She barely acknowledged the concern that brought me there in the first place. The pap was an absolute nightmare. She roughly shoved the speculum into me and ripped it back out just as fast. I don't think she even put any lube on her glove before forcefully shoving two fingers into me. Also, she became irritated when I asked her to repeat herself. Surely I'm not the first person to have a difficult time understanding her accent ? I would not recommend her to my worst enemy and I will warn anyone to see any other doctor.

Don't go unless pregnant

Posted on April 7th, 2016

Don't bother to go if your not pregnant. Long waits. Dr leaves office to deliver. No backup Doctor to take over. Went in for annual pap & breast checkup. Was out of there in less than 5 min. When I was laying down, I asked if she was doing a breast exam. She said sure--sit up. She looked at them moved them around but did not do an examine. Said I was fine. I had breast cancer years ago. Thank goodness I still do my mamos

Posted on January 30th, 2016

Over 25 years with Dr. Ramappa. I truly trust and and am very grateful to have had her deliver my 4 children.

very experienced

Posted on July 8th, 2015

She is very good doctor, she has my OB GYN for 7 years, she delivered one of my kids and I'm pregnant right now with my second, and I drive a county over just to have her as my doctor. They be busy at times at the office, because she has a a lot of medicaid patients. I find it easy seeing her right after lunch so the wait wont be too long. And the staff is very helpful if you have any questions. I would recommend her 1000%.

worst doctor

Posted on April 24th, 2015

Horrible horrible doc wouldnt recommend to my worst enemy

B-word of a doctor

Posted on August 1st, 2014

Now I have to find a new gyno sine Dr Ramappa wasted almost 4 hours of my life. Now I understand why I got an appointment with her so quickly. I can't see her having many happy patients.

Posted on May 21st, 2014

Great doctor! Fit me in at the last minute even though she was booked. Helped diagnos something I had when other doctors blew me off and couldn't figure out what was wrong with me. Always asks me how I'm doing and if I have any questions or concerns. Highly recommend her! She is great!

Posted on October 28th, 2013

Dr. Ramappa has been my Gynocologist since 2001 when I needed an emergency surgery to remove a syst on one of my ovaries. I was new to the area, and didn't have a doctor. She came highly recommended by my sister. Dr. Ramappa saw me the day I called for an appointment, examined me, then sat down with both my husband and myself to discuss my planned surgery. I trusted her immediately. The surgery was a success and I continued to see her thereafter. Last month she performed a "robot assisted" hysterectomy on me. I was skeptical at first, but after she sat down and explained the procedure in detail, I was convinced it was right for me. I cannot thank her enough for encouraging me to go that route. I was up and on my feet within three days with minimal pain for about a week, I would recommend this type of surgery to any woman. I found out later that she is only one of a few Gynocologists who performs the robot assisted surgery in this area. I cannot thank my doctor enough for all she has done for me in keeping me healthy and would recommend her to any woman.

Very Happy

Posted on September 5th, 2013

I was a high risk ob patient and Dr. Ramappa took extra precautions to make sure that both myself and my baby was taken care of. She always answered my questions and never made me feel like I was asking to many. I recommend Dr. Ramappa to all of my family and would not go to anyone else!!!! Love everything about my experience !!!! If you want to be taken care of with thorough care then come to this doctor. You may see things that are negative but just one persons experience should not be your decision making. Everyone has an opinion and sometime takes it to extreme without thinking when posting complaints. If everyone would take just as much time with posting great experiences then I am sure they would not have enough room for the comments on here. 16 year patient and very happy!!!!

Longtime patient

Posted on July 8th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr Ramappa for 12 years now and just cannot say enough good things about her or her staff. When I had an emergency and needed a new Gynocologist, she saw me immediately. She has done surgery on me as well and it was very successful. I find her to be a sort of shy, but very kind professional doctor who listens to my concerns and answers questions in a straightforward manner. I have and will continue to recommended her to my friends.

Awful Doctor

Posted on April 15th, 2013

My first visit to this Doctor and not only was the staff rude but the office was dirty nasty!!! That was nothing compared to the Doctor herself, she was not only dirty but she did not even let me finish or ask any questions. She wants to do procedures on me that are not even what I am there for!! She did not explain why, and when I asked about it, I was told this is how it is!! Really, not for me, No one is doing any procedures to me without an explanation. If you value your health DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!!!!