Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Renuka Tyagi
Dr. Renuka Tyagi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in New York, NY. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Urology, Gynecology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Tyagi is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell, New York Presbyterian / Westchester and New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia. She speaks English.
Dr. Renuka Tyagi has the following 3 specialties
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Showing 5 of 38
She is excellent physician with excellent clinical skills. She takes the time to explain your diagnosis in detail and treatment options. I have never meet a physician with so much compassion for her patients. Her office staff is probably one of the nicest staff I have ever meet. I highly recommend her to any patient.
I had been to several doctors in NJ about my problem and none of them were able, or willing, to help me. I went to one who could barely spend 5 minutes with me and said she didn't know if she could help me! Dr. Tyagi spent AN HOUR with me on my first visit and when she told me she could help me, I burst into tears of relief. After a year and a half of medical treatment and physical therapy (no, she did not recommend surgery) she told me to stop the medication and I didn't need to come back, only if my symptoms came back! I feel better than ever and would recommend her to wholeheartedly. The person who kept writing those bad reviews must have seen a different doctor!
Dr. Tyagi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
New York Presbyterian / Westchester
New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
New York Presbyterian Hospital
13 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Renuka Tyagi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Renuka Tyagi in this video.
Dr. Renuka Tyagi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.