Dr. Resham Batra Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Resham Batra?

Dr. Batra is always available the same day. My daughter loves her. Dr. Batra has called me plenty of times to see how things are going. Thanks for everything

Dr. Batra has misdiagnosed or avoided diagnoses too many times for me to continue to patronize her. We continue to pay $126/visit multiple times for the same conidtion because of poor ability to diagnose properly at the onset of the symptoms. She seems like she lacks confidence as well as knowledge. She also doesn't seem to review her patients files before appts. becase it is like we are new to her each visit even though we have seen her exclusively for several years. She has never called or followed up to see if her treatments were working or effective. She is a kind person and likable,but those qualities are not a top priority when it comes to the health of my chidren.

MOTHER

Dr.Batra is so sweet and caring. She always gives me all the facts that you really need. she will even call you if she needs to . I have been through a number of pediatricians before I found the perfect one . I tell everyone about her ... All of my children love her.....so thank you Dr. Batar for allowing my children to feel safe while under your care....