Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Reshma Shah has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Shah has been treating my husband and myself for 12 years. She is an amazing doctor in that she cares about her patients. She always remembers small details about your personal life and incorporates this into your visit. She is personable and takes the time to get to know you and your health needs. After my husband's heart attack, it was she who made us feel like we could go forward and have a future. I recommend her to everyone I meet. And my youngest daughter will soon be seeing her as well since her pediatrician forwards all female patients to his nurse.
23 Years Experience
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Reshma Shah accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Reshma Shah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Suwanee, GA.