Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. G Reshmaal D Gomes Cumaranatunge
Dr. G Reshmaal D Gomes Cumaranatunge, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Glendale, AZ. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Nuclear Cardiology. Dr. Gomes Cumaranatunge is affiliated with Honorhealth Deer Valley Medical Center and Maryvale Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. G Reshmaal D Gomes Cumaranatunge has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Nuclear Cardiology
Rooted in general cardiology, nuclear cardiologists specialize in a specific, non-invasive imaging technique that's used to diagnose heart disease, evaluate how well your heart is pumping blood, or determine the size and place of a past heart attack.
They’re able to take pictures and video of your heart during stress tests, and in resting states, that allow them to diagnose patients as well as recommended treatments, medication and additional testing that might be needed. They often work closely with radiologists to assess the damage of a past heart attack or the patient's risk for future heart attacks.
- Heart Block
- Unstable Angina
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Attack
- High Cholesterol
- Blood Clot
Showing 2 of 2
I am a middle age woman with a history of heart disease in my family. I found Dr. Gomes has a special interest in Womens Heart Health. I saw her. I had testing and she provided me with different ways to stay healthy. I did not know the difference between the symptoms of a heart attack for women and men. Dr. Gomes gave me guidelines to follow on losing weight and exercise.
Dr. Gomes Cumaranatunge is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. G Reshmaal D Gomes Cumaranatunge accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPhoenix Heart Pllc, 5859 W Talavi Blvd Ste 100, Glendale, AZ
Dr. G Reshmaal D Gomes Cumaranatunge is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glendale, AZ.