Dr. Reuben Hoch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Reuben Hoch?

Finest

Posted on October 7th, 2017

Dr. Hoch is a paradigm of excellence and sets standards that are achieved by few.

Posted on October 21st, 2015

Dr Hoch is a caring and genuine physician. .He apprises you as to what is going to take place during your entire visit especially when you are about to get an injection. Dr Hoch makes one feel very confident and it's a feeling of knowing that you are in good hands. I would recommend Dr Hoch to anyone seeking a physician to help them with their pain issues and I highly recommend him without any reservations.

Patient

Posted on September 18th, 2015

Have had back trouble ALL my life and can't believe how lucky I am to have found Dr. Hoch. He is such a caring, understanding, compassionate doctor who listens to me and actually wants to stop the pain I'm in. I am truly thankful that I am now in his care and feel extremely optimistic for my pain free future.

Highly Recommend

Posted on June 20th, 2015

Fantastic doctor. Extremely knowledgeable and spend quality time with patients. Explains things in easy to understand terms and does not recommend unnecessary procedures. Support staff is excellent as well.

Excellent Diagnostician

Posted on August 21st, 2014

During 2014 I have seen several pain specialists for buttock pain and been injected (epidurals, facet blocks, trigger points) many times with no relief. After my initial evaluation and exam, Dr. Hoch was the first pain specialist to diagnose my problem accurately and treat me successfully. He and his staff are courteous and are a pleasure to interact with. Dr. Hoch is on the cutting edge of his field and I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking an interventional pain specialist.

patient

Posted on July 17th, 2014

Dr. Hoch is by far the best pain specialist that i have ever seen. If not, amongst the best physicians that i ever saw. He is a brilliant doctor who looks at a patient in an extremely comprehensive manner. He is courteous, spends a great deal of time and examines you thoroughly. I could not have made a better choice in selecting him as my specialist.

Excellent experience

Posted on December 22nd, 2013

I am a retired Maxillofacial Surgeon and fairly picky about who treats my medical challenges. I sought help from Dr. Hoch, who I had never met, for some severe pain in my hip/buttock area. His care was exceptional in every aspect from initial consultation and preliminary diagnosis through successful treatment and resolution of my problem.

Patient

Posted on November 9th, 2013

Excellent. Validated my pain, and helped me greatly

Happy patient

Posted on August 8th, 2013

Caring, honest -great knowledge of my problem. Return calls immediately. Overall -very fine Doctor and fine caring human being

Very Knowledgeable

Posted on January 19th, 2012

Very easy to talk to. Answers all your questions. Does not rush you out.

Posted on February 10th, 2017