Dr. Reuben R Tipton III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Reuben R Tipton III?

Dr. Tipton is most professional, caring and knowledgeable. I am so fortunate to have him for doctor.

Good Doctore

The only doctor that actually diagnosed my problem.

excellent with children

These guys were amazing! They got me in last minute for a full workup along with some additional tests I needed before seeing another dr. The wait time was about what I'd expect. Most of it ws filling out paperwork. It didn't take long after that for me to be called back. The staff were great! Very fun, friendly, and knowledgeable! They made sure they walked me through everything they did as they were doing it. Dr. Tipton was extremely nice. He listened, seemed legitimately concerned with my situation, was extremely well-versed about my condition, explained all of the results, and made sure I had everything I could possibly need for my other dr. By far, this was probably one of the best doctor's office I have been to in a long time. I will definitely be going back!

Diagnosing and Treatment

Incorrect diagnosing led to incorrect treatment..Should be more intelligent than this after all the years he has practiced..He became frustrated and insulting on subsequent visits..due to his lack of knowledge and treatment. Also, wait time with appointment was 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 hrs...very frustrating..

Very professional. Answered all my questions fully. Excellent staff who assisted me with all my needs