3.8

Awesome Doctor

Hi. I just left one review but found the need to leave another. The staff at summerlin dermatology is awesome. From Jose and the girls at the front to my great coordinator Trish Hoffman. Every time I feel the need to get refreshed, and believe me at my age (65) its a lot I call the friendly staff at Summerlin Dermatology and Trish calls me back within minutes to schedule me in, when I can fit in. She is the greatest. She assist Dr. Aspacio before he comes in to inject botox and fillers I need. Very knowledgable, she always knows what I need done and never tries to upsale me. She gets me prepared for Dr. Aspacio and listens to what I what and makes suggestions for me which are always the right ones. I love Trish, she is the best and between the two of them I feel confident and revived when they are through. Dr Aspacio, magic fingers, is the best injecter I've been to. He is always LAUGHING AND smiling and he prepares you by marking his spots beforehand to prepare for the injections. A very knowledgable, professional doctor, I also come in on the skin side to get checked once a year to make sure nothing is cancerous, and he is efficient and doesn't leave any parts unchecked. I have been coming here for 5 years, if not longer now, and highly recommend his conviently located office on W Sahara, which is easy to get in and out off. The whole staff, is awesome and friendly and tries to have you leave satisfied. I love you guys, and Especially Trish and DR. Aspacio, who giggles all the time. Thankyou Yvonne

Very Condescending doctor and rude staff

They were all incredibly rude and degrading. “Dr.” Reul only wanted the copay and to tell me they can’t help my eczema and acne is something I have to deal with.

Giving thanks

Thank-you does not seem enough to say to Dr A and his staff. After my first visit with Dr A I left thinking he was quite harsh with me only to realize he was trying to wake me up regarding my relationship to skin cancer and the sun. My father died at 54 from melanoma and I had a basal cell 28 years ago. I am on basal cell #2 and have precancerous areas on my nose. I spent way too many years worshiping the sun. Dr. A knew immediately that the growth on my eye was a basal cell as I also suspected. He is very knowledgable with a great personality. Teresa was very caring and sensitive to my positive biopsy results. My mohns surgery is scheduled for later this month. I feel confident in the referral I got from Dr A. I will be seeing Dr A for annual screenings and also for some possible fillers for ender eye wrinkles and dark circles. Thanks again Dr A and staff. You guys are awesome!!!!

Doctor's Response

I appreciate your kind review and thank you for sharing your story. I can only imagine the emotions and battle this has been for you, especially after the loss of your dad. My job will never stop informing and educating patients on the harmful effects of tanning and sun exposure. Again, thank you for sharing your story I wish you well on your upcoming surgery. I will see you soon!

Dr. Reuel Aspacio is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.

Dr. Reuel Aspacio Is this you?