Dr. Reuven Moshenyat Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Reuven Moshenyat?

Absolute disregard for patients! Horrible,terrible service!

I have no idea about the doctor's experience, his education and the quality of the treatment, since it is impossible to see the doctor. Three times I tried to get a medical help: The first time I was waiting for this "doctor" more than an hour - actually the meeting lasted 5 minutes. The second meeting was canceled by the doctor (a week ago) - some machine broke down. Today I had the appointment but .. The meeting was scheduled for 10.00 am. I waited for the doctor till 11.50 AM(!!!) ... I haven't more time - I just left doctor's office. Absolute disregard for patients! Horrible,terrible service! It's impossible to talk about quality treatment if the doctor DON'T HAVE A TIME FOR A NORMAL EXAMINATION OF PATIENT.It's a terrible situation when a sick people need to wait Infinitely long. This doctor fills his office with patients, does business and is least concerned about human health. Do not waste your nerves and health, just go to another specialist.

Best ever!

My father needed to see a Pulmonologist and after seeing such good reviews I decided to see Dr. Reuven and I am so glad that I did! Such an amazing doctor...I really was impressed.

HIGHLY PROFESSIONAL yet down to earth

Dr. Moshenyat is VERY professional in his work. He tries to inform you of all possible side effects of any symptoms, what medication options there are, and knows his field (pulmonology) very very well. He also talks to you very kindly, not like a number. I have been going to him for a few years and every single time I am left satisfied with his professionalism.OH, did I mention his professional staff? They always try to make sure all referrals are always faxed, and if you need help in case of billing or referral problems, they will always help you out. Other offices make faces or say that it is not their responsibility. Not here.