Highly Dissatisfied

Always pleased with Dr. Sison and his work

He is the best I could find in the desert after trying several...he is competent, friendly, fast and to date very good at what he does. Office staff is not friendly and there can be a wait.

very pleasant. will ask for him again.

Not happy with this Dr.

I have been to see Dr. Sison, now 3 times... he is with my insurance plan, or I would not even go to him... He does not take any time with patients, nor is he thorough... he has rushed me every time I have been in there... he does not finish the job and seems to be reluctant to do the job... Not happy with this dr at all... I do not recommend him... I believe it is an insurance call with this dr...

Dr. Reuven F Sison is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Rancho Mirage, CA.