Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Revathi Angitapalli
Dr. Revathi Angitapalli, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Arlington, TX, with other offices in Arlington, TX and Irving, TX . She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Hematology & Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Angitapalli is affiliated with Medical City North Hills, Lake Granbury Medical Center and Texas Health Harris Methodist Hurst-Euless-Bedford. Dr. Angitapalli has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Revathi Angitapalli has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Revathi Angitapalli has the following 16 expertise
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Interventional Oncology
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Hepatitis C
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Bone Marrow Transplant
Dr. Revathi Angitapalli has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 7
I don't know if the problems are staffing, organizational or just indifference. But I have never had an appointment that started on time, and the last time, I waited 2-1/2 hours in one of the patient rooms while her staff dithered and ignored me (except to do my BP and take my temperature). She was shocked when I left. I can't imagine why.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Angitapalli is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Kurnool Medical College
Graduated in 1998
New York Medical College
Dr. Revathi Angitapalli accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Revathi Angitapalli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington, TX.