- Munson Medical Center
- Paul Oliver Memorial Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rex D Antinozzi MD
Dr. Rex D Antinozzi, MD is a doctor primarily located in Traverse City, MI, with another office in Traverse City, MI. They have 38 years of experience. Their specialties include Gastroenterology, Hepatology, Internal Medicine.
Dr. Rex D Antinozzi has 2 locations
Dr. Rex D Antinozzi has the following 3 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Rex D Antinozzi has the following 10 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Abdominal Pain
- Celiac Disease
- Hepatitis C
38 Years Experience
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Rex D Antinozzi Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Rex D Antinozzi
Dr. Antinozzi graduated from the Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University in 1982. Dr. Antinozzi works in Traverse City, MI and 1 other location and specializes in Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Antinozzi is affiliated with Munson Medical Center and Paul Oliver Memorial Hospital.