Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rex G Carr has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Rex G Carr has the following 9 expertise
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Sports Medicine
- Surgery Recovery
- Chronic Pain
- Nerve Damage
Dr. Rex G Carr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 44
Amazing physician! He really takes the time to listen and patiently explore not only why you have a diagnosis, but what the root of the problem is and how to fix it. He either answers the phone himself or calls back personally. The initial visit may seem like an interrogation, but he explains up front that he wants to look at you with no preconceived notions. I think this is a very commendable trait for a physician. He asks questions and really listens to your answer. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone!
This Dr. is somewhat knowledgeable in treatment of lyme disease, but he is not the top doctor you should seek out for treatment. I wasted many years seeing this doctor who made my body so toxic that I almost died. He also did not stress the importance of following the diet at the very beginning and taught his sister-in-law who is an MD, how to treat lyme without telling her how important the diet was. I would say overall that I should not have put my trust in this doctor, but in one with more experience who he has learned from. Number of years in treatment--roughly 5 years, result limited scleroderma and autoimmunity possibly resulting in death.
After over twenty years of fibromyalgia,Dr. Carr's treatment is restoring my health.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
35 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Rex G Carr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Pathway X Enhanced Ind Direct Access NH
- Anthem Preferred Blue Network - NH
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts Granite Premier Choice EPO and PPO
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRex Gardner Carr Md, 45 Lyme Rd Ste 102, Hanover, NH
Dr. Rex G Carr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hanover, NH.