Dr. Rex Dinsmore Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Rex Dinsmore?

Beware, get second opinion

Posted on September 22nd, 2017

Decades ago, I, our mom and two sisters used to go to him. He never had X rays, ultrasound or anything to prove my relatives had something serious. Later my mom either went to Akron City Hospital on her own and an X ray showed she had bone cancer and she died. She said before she died "I wish Dr. Rex Dinsmore would have found this". The rest of us ladies dropped him. He never looked at the patient in their eyes, but doodled on a paper at his counter. Maybe he's changed, I don't know.. He's one of the doctors in MY doctor's office now and I tell the nurses I don't want him. My boss at work said she went to him only once and no more because of not looking or talking to her at her face. SORRY to say this, but I don't know how he got hired as a doctor again and with stars of approval. MINUS five stars

Posted on July 27th, 2016

Dr. Dinsmore is the best doctor. He is caring, knowlegable and easy to talk to. I am glad I found him.

patient

Posted on October 21st, 2015

Older, experienced doctor with a soothing demeanor. Took time with me and answered my questions. Didn't feel rushed. Good with referrals and patient needs. Highly recommended.

Posted on April 13th, 2015

Dr. Dinsmore is a practical and sensible general physician, with decades of experience and a warm and engaging manner. He is also a very good minor surgeon, although he doesn't do much surgery. My wife and I could not recommend him more highly.

Posted on November 11th, 2016