Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Rex N Gentry
Rex N Gentry is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 18
I've been a patient of Dr. Gentry for the last 13 years. He helped me diagnosis and treat my bipolar symptoms through therapy and medications. Thankfully I am at the point of just check in now once a year for prescriptions & a quick chat. Grateful I have a doctor to call if my meds stop working or if I need to come in and talk. His secretary always returns my calls which is contrary to some of the reviews I've read here and on other sites.
Follow-up with Dr. Gentry is terrible, if he no longer wants to treat you he just doesn't answer your phone calls or phone appointments either. One of my last appointments I showed up 10 minuets early for a scheduled 4:30pm appointment... ended up waiting until 6:20pm to see Dr. Gentry, this was after being a patient of his for over a year and half. Also, if this doctor prescribes you medications and if there are any conflicts with your pharmacy or insurance that require your prescribing physician(Dr. Gentry) to correct them, I've found Dr. Gentry reluctant at best and slow at solving these problems putting his patients safety and well being in jeopardy. If he no longer wants to see you as a patient he just won't answer your last 6-7 phone calls, even if they are scheduled phone appointments made by his staff. Ask me how I would know this.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions121 Lakeside Ave, Seattle, WA
Rex N Gentry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.