3.6

Have you seen Rex N Gentry?

Excellent doctor!

I've been a patient of Dr. Gentry for the last 13 years. He helped me diagnosis and treat my bipolar symptoms through therapy and medications. Thankfully I am at the point of just check in now once a year for prescriptions & a quick chat. Grateful I have a doctor to call if my meds stop working or if I need to come in and talk. His secretary always returns my calls which is contrary to some of the reviews I've read here and on other sites.

Great doctor- really helped me get the right medicine and fully explained my questions.

Primarily only interested in female, wealthy, and/or easy to treat patients.

Follow-up with Dr. Gentry is terrible, if he no longer wants to treat you he just doesn't answer your phone calls or phone appointments either. One of my last appointments I showed up 10 minuets early for a scheduled 4:30pm appointment... ended up waiting until 6:20pm to see Dr. Gentry, this was after being a patient of his for over a year and half. Also, if this doctor prescribes you medications and if there are any conflicts with your pharmacy or insurance that require your prescribing physician(Dr. Gentry) to correct them, I've found Dr. Gentry reluctant at best and slow at solving these problems putting his patients safety and well being in jeopardy. If he no longer wants to see you as a patient he just won't answer your last 6-7 phone calls, even if they are scheduled phone appointments made by his staff. Ask me how I would know this.

Top Doc!

He is an excellent psychiatrist and a great human being. He knows his stuff. I wouldn't hesitate to see him. I wish all the psychiatrists in Seattle were half as good at what they do as he is.

His follow up is awful. Does not return phone calls nor does he respond to refilling medications.

Dr Gentry has saved my life more then once. He gave me the correct diagnosis after countless others gave me a wrong one. I was suffering and he helped me and my family get through it. He is top of the line when it comes to Pyschiatry.

Rex N Gentry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.