Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rex G Mabey Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Rex G Mabey Jr has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
Dr. Rex G Mabey Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
I have seen several doctors in the Las Vegas area that I wait, go back to the exam room. Do the regular gyn routine and that's it. I have been exhausted with trying to find a obgyn with years of experience and personable. Dr. Mabey took the time to get to know me before taking me in the exam room. He was very thorough. It is nice to have a relationship with your doctor where you don't feel rushed and leaving with questions. He's honest, upfront and gives you great information. I have never written reviews but due to disappointment with obgyn's in the Las Vegas area, I highly recommend him and had to share my experience.
I have never had a doctor who takes the time before each visit to sit down and talk with you to see what is going on with you and your concerns. He had to refer me to a speialist but when it was time to deliver my children he was there. I think Dr. Mabey is one of the greatest doctors and all doctors should learn his bed side manners and how to care for a patient.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
33 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1985
University Medical Center Of Southern Nevada
Dr. Rex G Mabey Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HMO Nevada
- Anthem NV Choice PPO
- Anthem NV Pathway PPO
- Anthem NV Pathway X HMO Ind Direct Access
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Nevada PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
One Health Network
- One Health Network
Prominence Health Plan
- Prominence S NV - Universal Health Network PPO Employer
- Sierra Health Southern Nevada PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRex Garn Mabey Jr Md, 2881 N Tenaya Way, Las Vegas, NV
Dr. Rex G Mabey Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.