Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rex H Reynolds has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Kidney Stones
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Bladder Issues
- Prostate Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urologic Emergencies
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
I made an appointment with Dr. Reynolds about 20 years ago when the the PSA tests first became popular with urologists for determining possible prostate cancer. My PSA was above the 4.0 max recommended although I have had no cancer and my PSA has been as high as 15. Rex Reynolds did a very sloppy job of a biopsy that caused infection, incontinence, and ED. I had to go to the hospital for a few days with 103+ temperature and was sent home without medication, followed by another flare of the infection. I thought I was going to die and later talked to two other friends who thought Reynolds had caused their death. We were all young enough then to eventually survive, but what a scare. I have since been treated by other urologists for the last 20 years who have been unable to rectify either the incontinence or ED. Reynolds should not be allowed to prey on the public.
38 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1980
University Hospital South Texas Medical Center
Dr. Rex H Reynolds accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- FirstCare PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKirk Nicholson & Reynolds, 3612 23rd St, Lubbock, TX
Dr. Rex H Reynolds is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lubbock, TX.