Dr. Rex H Reynolds Is this you?

11 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Rex H Reynolds?

I made an appointment with Dr. Reynolds about 20 years ago when the the PSA tests first became popular with urologists for determining possible prostate cancer. My PSA was above the 4.0 max recommended although I have had no cancer and my PSA has been as high as 15. Rex Reynolds did a very sloppy job of a biopsy that caused infection, incontinence, and ED. I had to go to the hospital for a few days with 103+ temperature and was sent home without medication, followed by another flare of the infection. I thought I was going to die and later talked to two other friends who thought Reynolds had caused their death. We were all young enough then to eventually survive, but what a scare. I have since been treated by other urologists for the last 20 years who have been unable to rectify either the incontinence or ED. Reynolds should not be allowed to prey on the public.