Dr. Rex E Stubbs Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rex E Stubbs Jr?

GREAT DOCTOR!

I am a very particular person. I read about a subject and consider all reviews before I select an option. I found Dr. Stubbs to be very confident as a physician, very knowledgeable, easy to talk with, very professional in his mannerism, and very thorough in his examination. He answered every question I had and offered sound advice. I am so grateful to be his patient after looking for a long time and most of my choices were not accepting new patients. Thank you Dr. Stubbs. P.S. I also found his staff to be very professional and his office to be very clean and modern, unlike many I have visited in this area are not.

Financial Councelor CCH- worked in Lee Cty Hospitals for over 20 years

I have been a pt of Dr Stubbs for over 28 yrs. He is the best in my eyes and I totally trust his knowledge in his field. He has not only taking care of me but also delivered 4 or my 5 grandsons. His nurse is also # one to me and the fact that she has worked with him for so many years tells me what a great team they are!

THE BEST!

Performed a very complex operation with only linformation receivead from a CT scan. His bedside manner is as excellent as his surgical skill. I recommend him highly.