Dr. Rex E Wilcox Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rex E Wilcox?

Very Good Experience

Met Doctor Wilcox. Had Pain in left arm and shoulder. Had X Rays taken and then we discussed. It was decided that a steroid shot may work to alleviate the pain. It is now a month later and I have no pain. My entire experience was very good at this clinic.

Very Good

Dr. Wilcox and his staff were very compassionate and helpful. I was referred to a spine surgeon. I would seek treatment again with Dr. Wilcox if needed. Everyone was very professional. Good office.

Wonderful, Wonderful, Wonderful!!!! Very honest and sweet mild manner. He fixed my fracture.

Best bedside manner ever. Very patient and answered all of my questions. After one injection my shoulder has been feeling so much better.

Super nice doctor. Referred me to one of his partner for my ACL. Dr Wilcox no longer does surgery but explained my injury well and was patient with all my questions.

Easy to see and he did a great job diagnosing my fracture.

My appointment was with Dr. Wilcox to address swelling and pain in my right ankle. My wait time was very short. After undergoing xrays, I was greeted by his wonderful assistant, followed by Dr. Wilcox. My xrays did not reveal ant breaks or tears and I was referred for a Doppler procedure. The procedure was scheduled the same day. Upon receiving the result of the procedure, I was notified immediately with the results and was informed that they would be contacting my primary care physician. Within less than 10 minutes, I was contacted by my primary care physician and scheduled an appointment the following morning. Five minutes later, Dr. Wilcox's assistant phoned me again to see if my primary care physician had contacted me. In my 55 years, I have never received such prompt attention, care and follow through in a medical situation. I am truly thankful to Dr. Wilcox and his assistant for their professionalism, customer service, and quick response in addressing my medical situation that could have resulted in something very serious had it gone untreated. My only regret is not remembering the name of his wonderful assistant who I found to be kind, caring, and a true angel.