Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rey T Villanobos
Dr. Rey T Villanobos, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Monroe Township, NJ. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism. Dr. Villanobos is affiliated with Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell, St Francis Medical Center and Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton. He speaks English.
Dr. Rey T Villanobos has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Gland Issues
- Cushing Disease
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Weight Loss
- Addison Disease
Showing 5 of 13
With all due respect, Dr. Villanobos is probably one of the worst doctors I've ever been to! I was referred to him by my primary care physician and she has even stopped sending her patients there because of his overall demeanor. His bedside manner is colder than a fish, disinterested and without any caring whatsoever. He may have diagnosed me somewhat correctly, but another doctor did the same and with heart. Don't go to this Dr.
I was diagnosed with type II diabetes, insulin dependent. Dr. Villanobos followed my care however, he gave contradictory instruction to the use of my insulin. Which made the effectiveness...less effective. I consulted with another endocrinologist and multiple pharmacists, all who said I was given improper instruction as to the protocol of how insulin was to be taken. The therapy did little change my blood sugar levels. which lead me to the assumption that I was possibly given too high of a dose to compensate for the lack of effectiveness. Which was due to the dr giving me the wrong direction for use. I would just double check with 2nd or 3rd opinions while receiving care from Dr. Villanobos
Dr. Villanobos is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Peters University Hospital
Dr. Rey T Villanobos accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRey Taneo Villanobos Md, 36 Muirfield Blvd, Monroe Township, NJ
Dr. Rey T Villanobos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Monroe Township, NJ.