Dr. Rey T Villanobos Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Rey T Villanobos?

Don't go to this doctor you will die

This doctor has mismanged by diabetes for two years. For him I developed kidney problems. My PCP who referred me to him is sending me to another doctor. He is very mean as well.

Good doctor

I do not understand the bad reviews. It is very surprizing to me. This was not my experince with him at all. He treats my diabetese more than 3 years. I had no bad experince with his practice and treatment of me.

Horrible, horrible

With all due respect, Dr. Villanobos is probably one of the worst doctors I've ever been to! I was referred to him by my primary care physician and she has even stopped sending her patients there because of his overall demeanor. His bedside manner is colder than a fish, disinterested and without any caring whatsoever. He may have diagnosed me somewhat correctly, but another doctor did the same and with heart. Don't go to this Dr.

therapy was poorly followed

I was diagnosed with type II diabetes, insulin dependent. Dr. Villanobos followed my care however, he gave contradictory instruction to the use of my insulin. Which made the effectiveness...less effective. I consulted with another endocrinologist and multiple pharmacists, all who said I was given improper instruction as to the protocol of how insulin was to be taken. The therapy did little change my blood sugar levels. which lead me to the assumption that I was possibly given too high of a dose to compensate for the lack of effectiveness. Which was due to the dr giving me the wrong direction for use. I would just double check with 2nd or 3rd opinions while receiving care from Dr. Villanobos

lc0621

This doctor is just okay if you need an endo in a pinch. He could work on his listening skills.

Dr. Rey T Villanobos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Monroe Township, NJ.