Dr. Reynald Pouliot Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Reynald Pouliot?

Absolutely wonderful!

Dr. Pouliot and his staff were always extremely nice and comforting. Dr. Pouliot made me feel like I was important to him and always took the time to answer my questions.

Dr. Pouliot does NOT care for his patients, rude & impatient.

if you care about your unborn baby & your health avoid Dr. Pouliot at all cost. He's so uncaring ,rude, no follow up after testing. His so called nurse Chris for 30 + years doesn't call to let u know about lab result. They messed up on my lab result & never call me. I found out a month later & I had to retake it again , still they waited 2 weeks to tell me about the glucose result & it was bad news. These ppl don't care the patient's health or the baby. They need to step it a natch . I won't be going there again. He's doesn't spend enough explaining things, he doesn't care about your health & he's rude.

Awful experience with Pouliot

I had to see Pouilot due to an emergency appointment, Dr. Fahey wasnt available. From the minute he walked in the room I felt uncomfortable. He introduced himself to me and then phonetically explained how to pronounce his name properly as if I were a child who couldnt pronounce his name. The reason I was there was to make sure I didnt have an STD (which I didnt). I slept with someone a few days earlier and was now in pain. So I explained why I was there and he asked me if I used a condom. Before I could answer he scolded me saying "because if you didnt use a condom you could have a bigger problem than an STD" All it takes is one sperm..ONE to get by and then what are you going to do"?! Again I felt like a child being scolded by a parent. He did his examination and asked me if it was a while since I last had sex. I replied yes, he said yea thought so, looks like you're just swollen from it but we'll still test for STDs. Again making me feel stupid for coming in an wasting his time. I never felt more uncomfortable with a doctor in my Life. He spoke to me in a condescending tone the entire time and made me feel like I was wasting his time. Its amazing the Dr Fahey and Dr Coe work with such a miserable man because they are both amazing!

excellent doctor

Great Doctor

Rude staff

Just called the office to get a prescription sent to my pharmacy. I was put on hold for 10 minutes, once the 'lady' , called Angie came back on the phone, she was extremely rude and I had to ask to get smbd else on the phone without much attitude. The other lady helped me in professional manner but it still left bad taste in my mouth. I thought about writing a complaint about that rude person, but decidedd just to switch doctors. If they don't care enough about the pAtients, why Would we go there?! We pay great money for health care, why not expect the best you can get.

He saved my life

Dr Pouliot is amazing at diagnosing eclampsia and correctly handling medically fragile situations

I was displeased with the doctor's bedside manor, seemed very uncaring. I had wanted to get some testing done with concerns about STD's, and the doctor said we'll do a pap smear and that should be good enough, didn't think I had anything to be concerned about. He was wrong, I had plenty to worry about - turns out my "spouse" had been sleeping around. Going to go to a different doctor.

Dr. Reynald Pouliot is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lauderdale By The Sea, FL.