Dr. Reynaldo Ebreo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Reynaldo Ebreo?

Best doctor ever!

caution

This doctor was very nice at first. I did notice that he did have a tendency to prescribe medication to my children that were not necessarily needed. His staff were rude and unprofessional. Every visit resulted in erroneous charges that our insurance provider identify. Every referral was put in wrong resulting in multiple complication. We I identified the problem they became very defensive and we're not willing to correct their mistakes.

I Love this man! I met him after i had my daughter in 2005, he was the Dr in the hospital and he was so warm and caring, my daughter was born with a disability and it was him who calmed me..i had to have him as my pedtrician. Everytime we go to his office, the wait is quick, and Ebreo comes in to see the child not much longer after ur called back..hes such a good man, and great dr. I moved away and had 2 more kids but i still take my oldest to ebreo bc hes so worth the trip. The only 9roblem i have is the staff..not the ladies who take you back and check the child but the woman up front. She often seems irratated and frusterated. Ive seen her roll her eyes on more than one occasion but doesnt bother me bc ebreo is worth it!

LOVE THIS DR !! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

DR Ebreo is by far the best Pediatrician I have been to and i have been to a few. I have three kids ages from 1-7 and he is excellent with them. Hes very friendly, funny, and genuinly cares about their well being. When My daughter was sick he actually gave me his cell phone number to call him if i needed anything. He wanted to keep in contact. Hes always there to answer your questions and explains everything very well not to mention Hes a Christian. I dont know how anyone could have a bad thing to say about him as i know 3-4 families that also see him other then myself and no one has ever had a bad word about him. Now his office is a little dated and staff is not always as friendly as could be but i tell you he is worth it. Try him and See!!

Great doctor

Doctor Ebreo is a great doctor caring and tries to joke around with family if they are nervous he is great with children and i have been taking my kids there for about a year now ad i would definitely recommend this doctor office to others

Very uneducated....not what I want in a doctor!

This guy has no idea about what is good for a baby. Breastfeeding is the best for babies and he is completely against it. Shoving formula on a breastfeeding mom and telling her to stop when everything is going well is just plain dumb and unprofessional!