Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Reynaldo R Martinez has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 15
Dr. Martinez leaves nothing to chance with his medical analysis of you. He always gets to the root of you ailments. He is so thorough with his diagnosis that you leave knowing your following the directives of a knowledgeable, caring, and christian man. His bedside manners are next to none. He has a sense of humor when appropriate and is sincere and sensitive to you personal needs and there is no fear in telling him anything you need to say. We love this man and his staff.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2015, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Martinez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
University Of New Mexico Health Sciences
Dr. Reynaldo R Martinez accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS New Mexico
- BCBS NM PPO NM
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- Presbyterian ASO
- Presbyterian Commercial
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsReynaldo Roman Martinez Md, 313 W Country Club Rd Ste 4A, Roswell, NM
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Reynaldo R Martinez in this video.
Dr. Reynaldo R Martinez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roswell, NM.