Dr. Reyneiro Castro Jr Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Reyneiro Castro Jr?

Sharpest Doc - Solved What Other Docs Could Not

I have seen over 3 docs due to breathing difficulties - each with a different opinion. A few told me that it was all in my head but Dr. Castro was able to see issues in my Xrays and stayed on me to take my inhalers, as inflammation wasn't my sole issue (I'm not familiar with the medical term but it has to do with the bronchio-something). He realized that the reason my previous breathing tests did not show improvement upon treatment was because of ME not using the inhaler properly and consistently!! Which some docs did not even take into account when they crossed off inhalers as helpful. BTW, Dr Castro is an excellent Allergist and improved my sleep, as well, cutting back on that obnoxious post nasal drip.

Wonderful Allergist

Dr Castro is a wonderful doctor. He is thorough, competent and caring. Additionally, the office staff is warm, considerate and very helpful.

An outstanding doctor. An expert in asthma treatment and prevention. Also a good listener, cares about his patients, works to find solutions.