Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Reynold J Dilena
Dr. Reynold J Dilena, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Prairie, TX. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Dilena is affiliated with Texas Health Arlington Memorial. Dr. Dilena has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Reynold J Dilena has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Reynold J Dilena has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Breast Exam
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
Dr. Reynold J Dilena is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 58
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Dilena is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Walter Reed National Military Medical Center
Dr. Reynold J Dilena accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRamon A Cintron Md, 2705 Hospital Blvd Ste 108, Grand Prairie, TX
Dr. Reynold J Dilena is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Prairie, TX.