Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Reynolds M Delgado III
Dr. Reynolds M Delgado III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Delgado is affiliated with CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center. Dr. Delgado has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Reynolds M Delgado III has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Blood Clot
- Heart Diseases
- Myocardial Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Transplantation
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Attack
- Heart Block
- Unstable Angina
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Coronary Stenosis
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Dr. Delgado is a great communicator, concise and thorough with explanations and very patient and attentive in listening to the questions and concerns of the patient. He is detailed with medical information at the level of the patient's ability to comprehend. Dr. Delgado makes the process and plan of treatment clear and easy to understand. He is an exceptional physician.
Dr. Delgado is very accomplished and busy, yet takes time to listen to the patient and their family. Once when I called the office to ask advice about my mother, he personally called me back, rather than having an assistant call me. I really appreciated that. If I could rate him 5 stars, I certainly would.
NCQA Heart/Stroke Recognition Program
The NCQA Heart/Stroke Recognition Program was launched in 2003. This voluntary program is designed to recognize clinicians who use evidence-based measures and provide excellent care to persons with cardiovascular disease (CVD) or who have had a stroke.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Bridges to Excellence: Cardiac Care Recognition Program
Cardiovascular disease refers to a number of very serious and costly conditions, including Ischemic Heart Disease (IHD). To encourage more effective treatment and management, BTE worked with cardiac care experts
Dr. Delgado is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1991
Beth Israel Medical Center
Dr. Reynolds M Delgado III accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDelgado Cardiovascular Associates, 6624 Fannin St Ste 1910, Houston, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Reynolds M Delgado III in this video.
Dr. Reynolds M Delgado III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.