- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Reza Askari has 2 locations
Dr. Reza Askari has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Reza Askari has the following 1 expertise
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
20 Years Experience
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Reza Askari Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Reza Askari
Dr. Askari graduated from the George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences in 2000. Dr. Askari works in Boston, MA and 1 other location and specializes in General Surgery and Traumatic Surgery. Dr. Askari is affiliated with Brigham & Womens Hospital, Massachusetts General Hospital and Newton-Wellesley Hospital.