Dr. Reza G Babapour Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Reza G Babapour?

Dr Babapour is absolutely the finest of people and dermatologist. He's highly knowledgeable, gentle and caring. I could not recommend anyone higher. Robert Brenner

Babak (Patient)

I really like him and he is best in his practice. He recently removed a cyst from my neck and he did it perfectly. There is no sign of the cyst after 3-weeks. I had good experience before with him as well and now when he recommend something I really believe on his advise.

Moved but still go to Dr Babapour

I have been going to Dr. Babapour for many years. I have referred not only my husband there of which he too has been his patient for years, but referred my sister and several friends, all of whom agree he is a wonderful doctor. Even though his practice is in Beverly Hills and we are in the process of moving down to Dana Point, I refuse to see any other dermatologist and will make that 2 hr plus drive to continue to be his patient. He is such a courteous and kind doctor, very smart, knowledgeable and always makes you feel you are the only patient he has! Highly recommended.

Dr. Reza G Babapour is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beverly Hills, CA.