Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Reza R Dabir
Dr. Reza R Dabir, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dearborn, MI, with another office in Dearborn, MI. His specialties include Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery). Dr. Dabir is affiliated with Hutzel Womens Hospital, Henry Ford Macomb and Mclaren Macomb Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Reza R Dabir has the following 1 specialty
- Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery)
- Cholesterol Management
- Chest Pain (Angina)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Hello. i don't know where to start about this doctor ,when i was kissing this mans hand and laying my forehead on the top of his soft fingers .i couldn't think of words to thank him. when he told me that my 70 years old dad with 5 quin by pass surgery went fantastic after 4 hours of operation ,nothing but joyful tears . thank you dr reza and the wound that carried you for 9 month to bring a mirical man like you me and my my dad and my whole family ow you for life .
Dr. Dabir is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Of Illinois Metropolitan Group Hospitals
Dr. Reza R Dabir accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Reza R Dabir is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dearborn, MI.