Dr. Reza R Dabir Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Reza R Dabir?

If I could give this doctor a 0 I would. Found out my husband has Prosthetic mismatch valve. Surgery was performed several years back and husband found out it was the wrong size and his health has deteriorated ever since.

Hello. i don't know where to start about this doctor ,when i was kissing this mans hand and laying my forehead on the top of his soft fingers .i couldn't think of words to thank him. when he told me that my 70 years old dad with 5 quin by pass surgery went fantastic after 4 hours of operation ,nothing but joyful tears . thank you dr reza and the wound that carried you for 9 month to bring a mirical man like you me and my my dad and my whole family ow you for life .

Dr. Reza R Dabir is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dearborn, MI.