Dr. Reza Dana Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Reza Dana?

Excellent Professional

Posted on November 5th, 2017

My name is Diane Bilis and I am a patient at Mass Eye & Ear. I am so fortunate to have Dr. Reza Dana as my doctor. Dr. Dana is kind, caring, sympathetic and professional. My illness has had me facing some pretty dark days. Having Dr. Dana and his team by my side is definitely what got me through them. Dr. Dana decided I needed a corneal transplant (due to a serious infection). This news shocked and frightened me so much. (I was worried how I would ever get through the procedure). I was treated with honesty, dignity and respect. It has been 10 days since my transplant and I am feeling the closest to "normal" that I have felt in months. I know I have more surgeries ahead and a long road to a full recovery. I am thrilled to have Dr. Dana, his team and Mass Eye & Ear on my road! Sincerely, Diane Bilis

Posted on October 23rd, 2017

Dr. Dana has been my doctor for many years. He has been given me the best care possible. I highly recommend him.

Worse Experience Ever

Posted on August 19th, 2016

Getting an appointment was no issue, wait time was very long, his attitude was awful. He had no idea what was causing my sons ulcers, basically tried to blow off any questions we had, he got angry stating how many publications he's written, how highly regarded he was, that no one knows everything. His ego was so effected by his lack of knowledge was shocking. All we were trying to find out if he had any suggestions he had to stop these reoccurring episodes. This was the worse experience I've ever had, especially having my son there during his rampage. I have no idea how this man can still be practicing. He may look good on paper but this man is as much of a horrible dr. as he is a person.

dana review

Posted on May 24th, 2013

Poor and misleading communication. Not concerned about quality of life.

Posted on February 28th, 2012

Dr. Dana is a superb physician. I saw him on two occasions, a good many years apart: once for a relatively simple matter; once for a more complex issue. On both occasions, he and his assistants spent an enormous amount of time with me, both in careful examination and equally careful explanation. He is among the top cornea specialists in the world for a reason. Seeing Dr. Dana was worth the wait in getting an appointment and the wait to see him in clinic.

Posted on April 14th, 2010

I could not ask any questions. He signaled I should stop talking almost right after I wanted to ask my question. I tried again and again, but I still could not ask any question.

Posted on April 13th, 2010

he did not believe I had dry eyes before even walking in the door. Several eye doctors before him said I have serious, severe dry eyes and several eye doctors after him said the same. He does the tests differently than other doctors do.

Posted on March 31st, 2010

he insulted me and told me my eye problems was all in my mind

Posted on November 5th, 2017