Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Reza Ghorbani
Dr. Reza Ghorbani, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chevy Chase, MD. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Medicine and Anesthesiology. Dr. Ghorbani is affiliated with Warren G Magnuson Clinical Center National Institute of Health. He speaks English.
Dr. Reza Ghorbani has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Acute Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Back Pain
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Showing 5 of 63
Horrible! This doctor tried to sell me Botox, eyelid surgery, along with a laser treatment. He told me some of the mild acne scarring I had on my face wouldn't be improved by the laser, instead he would have to do subcisions. I agreed to the subcisions, which were over $1,000. I noticed after I had healed that I had EXTENTIVE deep and wide scarring from where he did the subcisions. I even have scarring in areas of my face that I originally had no scars @ all. I've spent thousands of dollars @ a plastic surgeon's office trying to repair the damage this guy did to my face. Don't be fooled, the five star reviews are from him.
Dr. Ghorbani is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Harvard Medical School
Dr. Reza Ghorbani accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsChevy Chase Orthopedics, 5530 Wisconsin Ave Ste 1550, Chevy Chase, MD
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Reza Ghorbani in this video.
Dr. Reza Ghorbani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chevy Chase, MD.