Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gholam Reza Karimipour
Dr. Gholam Reza Karimipour, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bloomfield Hills, MI. He has 52 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery. Dr. Karimipour is affiliated with St. Joseph Mercy Oakland and Crittenton Hospital Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Gholam Reza Karimipour has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Karimipour is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
52 Years Experience
Tehran School Of Medical Sciences
Graduated in 1961
Dr. Gholam Reza Karimipour accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions43700 Woodward Ave, Bloomfield Hills, MI
Dr. Gholam Reza Karimipour is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bloomfield Hills, MI.