5 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Reza Moosavi?

Rude Lying Staff and unprepared uncaring doctor

Don't come here! If I could give it zeros stars, I would! Horrid staff and uncaring doctor!!! It is true that I was also taken in right away as a first patient, but not true when returning for follow-ups. The staff is incredibly rude, dismissive, and not the least bit personable. The go-to answer is always "the doctor is not available before 2:30" and then sets AM appointments. The doctor does not even prepare for the visit. I went in to establish as a new patient and pleaded with the doctor to make sure to review my records and actually try to find out a diagnosis. The staff left it up to me to get the records. I set an appoint in advance so the doctor had time to review and we were to discuss what he found in the records. I confirmed ahead of the appointment that the records were received. I went in after a month and the doctor tells me he never saw the records. I said fine, I'll come back. Although it would have been nice to have been told the review was not done so I didn't waste my time and come in since the purpose of the appointment was to discuss the record review. I am told to come a month later. I call the day of the appointment to confirm the doctor reviewed my records and whoever answers the phone won't give me a straight answer. She rudely puts another person on the phone who starts lying to me about when she got the records and can't confirm whether the review was done and does not even try to find out. She just starts lying. I called her out on it and told her I don't appreciate being lied to since the doctor showed me all the records he had received a month prior. She would keep interrupting me and refused to answer my questions. Between two staff they gave me different appointment times. The also gave me different times as to when the doctor will be there. The appointment times given, however, were before I was told the doctor was even in. When I asked how can I have an appointment time after you just told me he won't be there until 2:30, she refused to answer. The staff just lies to cover for the doctor not doing his job and extremely rude and defensive when you call them out on their obvious lies. They can't give you a straight answer because it's just another contradiction to another lie. The staff eventually just hangs ups because can't she can't keep up with her lies. I am firing this doctor from seeing my entire family of five.

Dr. Reza Moosavi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near El Cajon, CA.

Dr. Reza Moosavi Is this you?