Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Reza Shafee
Dr. Reza Shafee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Ana, CA. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology and Family Medicine. Dr. Shafee is affiliated with Methodist Hospital Southern Ca, Huntington Hospital and Glendale Adventist Medical Center. Dr. Shafee has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Reza Shafee has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
I am not a "fan" of any kind of Dr but Dr. Shafee made me feel very comfortable right away. He listened to what I felt my issues were and treated me accordingly. Although, I have had a couple of issues with meds he is working to get things just right for me ! Even tho I am extremely anxious to be having surgery, I am very comfortable with him doing my surgery in a couple of weeks. Excellent Dr and thankful that I found him !!
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Shafee is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
St Johns Hospital
Dr. Reza Shafee accepts the following insurance providers.
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsReza Shafee Md, 2321 E 4th St Ste 260, Santa Ana, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Reza Shafee in this video.
Dr. Reza Shafee is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Santa Ana, CA.