Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Reza Shah-Hosseini
Dr. Reza Shah-Hosseini, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North Smithfield, RI, with other offices in Woonsocket, RI and Greenville, RI (and 1 other location). He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Shah-Hosseini is affiliated with Women and Infants Hospital of RI, Kent County Hospital and Landmark Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Reza Shah-Hosseini has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Shah-Hosseini is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Women and Infants Hospital of RI
Kent County Hospital
Landmark Medical Center
Rhode Island Hospital
Women & Infants
46 Years Experience
Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences
Graduated in 1967
Dr. Reza Shah-Hosseini accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Reza Shah-Hosseini is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Smithfield, RI.