Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rezwan R Ashdji has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 18
If you want a compassionate, open minded, well informed Dr, than Dr. Ashdji is for you! She looks at the whole picture, including diets and supplements and is extremely knowledgeable about both if you have questions. Most Drs poo poo my use of vitamins to maintain wellness so it was so nice to find someone who is up on the latest research, and understands the importance of diet. This is what a Dr should embody! It's so hard to find.
I have been a patient of Dr.Ashdji's for aprox. 3 years now and could not be happier with her and her incredible staff. I am very grateful for Dr.Ashdji's kind bedside manner, and the level of care she demonstrates. One of the many benefits I have found is that many routine blood and urine testing can be done in her office by professional and courteous staff.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2015, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2015, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Capital Health System
Dr. Rezwan R Ashdji accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Humana Choice POS
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Rezwan R Ashdji is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Augustine, FL.