Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rhea Cole has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Rhea Cole has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Rhea Cole is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
I saw "Dr." Cole on 4 occasions but it was not by choice. I was hurt on my job and was sent to Primacare in a Lewisville. Dr. Thacker and the entire staff were warm, supportive and caring. However there was one exception- "Dr." Rhea Cole. Her last name should be changed to Cold! This woman showed no compassion and questioned me as though she was a Prosecuting Attorney. She was insistent on filling medication prescriptions even i did not need it. At one time she stated that. "The next time I see you I am sending you back to work full duty". I questioned her as to how she could have her mind made up before seeing me again. Her answer was. "Take it up with your adjuster. "Dr." Cole also lies to patients and a Insurance carriers. If you must go to Primacare and I have nothing bad to say about anyone there except Cole. I highly suggest before you go to call in and make she is not on duty. Ask to see Dr. Thacker you're serious about getting treated with respect and getting well.
30 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Rhea Cole accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- First Health PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rhea Cole in this video.
Dr. Rhea Cole is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lewisville, TX.