Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rhea A Rogers
Dr. Rhea A Rogers, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wichita, KS, with another office in Wichita, KS. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Rogers is affiliated with Wesley Medical Center. Dr. Rogers has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Rhea A Rogers has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Rhea A Rogers has the following 12 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Weight Loss
Dr. Rhea A Rogers is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Worst experience I have ever had. I transferred away from her at 24 weeks into my pregnancy. I could never get into see her, and when I did, she never got my name correct, was in a hurry to get out of the room. I could never get my lab results back, and couldn't get phone calls returned from this office. It was the worst experience of my life. Avoid this doctor and this clinic!
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Rogers is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Nyu Downtown Hospital
Dr. Rhea A Rogers accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Rhea A Rogers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wichita, KS.