Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rhett Brown
Dr. Rhett Brown, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charlotte, NC, with other offices in Charlotte, NC and Charlotte, NC (and 4 other locations). He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Brown is affiliated with Anson County Hospital, Kings Mountain Hospital and Presb Orthopaedic Hospital. Dr. Brown has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Rhett Brown has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Rhett Brown is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
I feel very fortunate to have him as my doctor. Expect a little extra time in the waiting room, but Dr. Brown is one of those rare doctors that spends a lot of time building a special relationship with his patients. Never have I had a visit where I didn't feel that all my questions and concerns were met. Not enough can be said of his whole team, as well. Every appointment I have had with Dr. Brown and his office staff, has been met with friendliness, care, and respect. They don't come any better than this.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Brown is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Anson County Hospital
Kings Mountain Hospital
Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
Carolinas Medical Center
Presbyterian Hospital Charlotte
Presbyterian Hospital/Presbyterian Orthopaedic Hospital
Carolinas Medical Center MercyMain
Novant Medical Group
Presbyterian Novant Medical Group
24 Years Experience
Medical University of South Carolina
Graduated in 1989
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Rhett Brown is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlotte, NC.