Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rhett K Lohman has the following 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 10
I am 64 years old, grumpy (especially when in pain), very demanding, very hard to please, not the best patient, etc. I normally do not like Doctors. However, Dr. Lohman is absolutely phenomenal. He has exceptional “bed side manner”, he is humble, he made me feel like a friend, he spent time to listen to my concerns and took immediate steps to addresses my concerns over and above any other Doctor I have ever met (to include Doctor friends). He has a great since of humor (which I have found to be rare in Doctors). I had Major surgery at Hendrick Hospital related to a major accident that required air transportation from another hospital to Hendrick. There are no words good enough to express my utmost appreciation for the care that Dr. Lohman provided for me. I live in the Houston area and regret that I cannot travel to Abilene (due to my current medical condition) for required follow up care by Dr. Lohman. Drew Garner
11 Years Experience
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Rhett K Lohman accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRhett K Lohman Do, 1904 Pine St Ste 3B, Abilene, TX
Dr. Rhett K Lohman is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Abilene, TX.