Dr. Rhett K Rainey Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Rhett K Rainey?

no follow ups

no reminders of appt I had to call to verify time since this was a referral. they were to schedule MRI and for me to call back if I didn't receive appt from imaging center. I didn't, called office and was told I needed to make the appt, called image center to be told they could only make appt through dr. office since they had to supply codes. Almost a week after MRI no call from Dr office to explain what was found on MRI. Although my referral was with Dr. Rainey never saw him, PA only. Patients shouldn't have to initiate a follow up.

Concerned Patient

I made an appointment to see Dr. Rainey. When I arrived at the doctor's office I was ushered into a waiting room by Dr. Rainey's assistant. She sat on one end of the exam room and I sat on the opposite end. No hands on examination, just questions. I ask to see Dr. Rainey as I had made an appointment to see Dr. Rainey and not his assistant. I got a vague reply as to the whereabouts of Dr. Rainey. I left Dr. Rainey's office and never returned for a followup exam. In my opinion this is no way to treat a patient. Very disrespectful.

4 trips to his office and I still haven't met the doctor!

Still in pain 2 1/2 months after I was referred to his office. I have had 4 office visits (3 appointments and one return to get a brace prescription corrected), xrays and an MRI of my knee. I have been told to return in another week and a half to discuss MRI results with him. Nothing helps the pain. His PAs are all I have seen so far. The last visit was rushed and the PA blew off my questions. He wouldn't even give me a week's worth of pain meds while I wait... even longer... to see the doctor.

This is my third visit to this office, and every time I have to wait more than an hour. I injured my right shoulder but the x-Ray technician took x-Ray of my right pelvic. My appointment was for 10 am, I checked in around 9:45. I saw Doctor Rainey @ 11:10, I left the office @ 11:22!!!!!!

Dr. Rainey was awesome. Great bedside manner and excellent surgeon. Outcome and results exceeded my expectations.

Very pleased.

People from our church go Dr. Rainey and are very pleased. Dr Rainey performed a Total hip replacement for my mom. We are very pleased with the surgery. In fact, she has another issue and we have an appt to see Dr. Rainey again. I would recommend him to my friends.

Wonderful Doctor

I had a total knee replacement and I am doing 100% better. He and his staff are very nice and answered all my questions without hesitation. He spent alot of time in the room with me before and after surgery. I am able to ride my bike again. I would recommend anyone to Dr. Rainey.

He has no idea what he is doing!!!!

This doctor sent me to get an MRI on my knee which I did. After reviewing the MRI he said I had a Meniscal tear and other than that he wasn't sure if anything else was wrong. On the day of the surgery he discovered that I did have a meniscal tear but also that my ACL was completely shredded. So instead of doing an ACL reconstruction he removed my ACL performed the meniscal repair, put me in a crappy neoprene brace (which the nurses put on backwards by the way) and sent me home. He came out after the surgery and informed my parents of what he did and that I should be fine to play again without my ACL. Three days later we discovered that he didn't even stitch up my incisions! Well seeing that I'm a competitive lacrosse player we immediately got a 2nd opinion and were told that the same MRI that Rainey had received had on it as the first line item "Acute tear of the Anterior Cruciate Ligament" . So he should have known before he even did the surgery that I needed an ACL reconstruction. His botched up job on my first surgery added over a month to my final recovery time as my new orthopedist had to wait for the swelling to go down from my first surgery before he could perform the reconstruction of my ACL. I would not recommend Rhett Rainey to anybody and personally think he should have his license to practice medicine revoked!!!

My wait to see him (25 minutes) was shorter than the time he actually spent with me. My post op appointment was a total of 14 minutes and that is including getting back to my car on crutches. He has no bedside manner and is incompetent.