Dr. Rhetta Maribao Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rhetta Maribao?

Love this doctor!

Posted on June 18th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Faye for a number of years now and absolutely adore her. My husband has been seeing her brother for even longer. She is extremely attentive to my concerns and aggressive with her treatments/s. She is extremely propmt when visiting her office. The only draw back would be the appointment availability. Her hours are slightly difficult for me and yes, she has cancelled several appointments over the years, sometimes weeks in advance which leads me to believe she is taking vacation time. The last two voice messages I received from Samatha (a staff member) asked for a return call (in regards to test results and rescheduling an appointment), however Smanathe failed to leave a call back number which is rather bothersome. All said, Dr. Faye is an excellent doctor with a great bedside manner. I just wish her staff (Samantha) would leave a call back number when they ask me to call them back and not cancelling appointments would be great.

Amazing

Posted on June 27th, 2012

I find it interesting that comments are made regarding the TRICARE insurance. The office staff as well as the Doctor have rules to follow in regarding to obataining referrals from any insurance that requries referrals. The patient choose the insurance but feels no need to follow the rules as to how the insurance works. When this occurs the office staff and physician are the ones to get the rath of the patient. Perhaps it is benefical for the member to understand the insurance plan they have choose and what rules are to be followed. Ultimately, the insurance carrier has the last word on whether a service is covered or not. Lastly, if you are not happy with the service or the hours you are free to choose another primary care doctor. My overall expericence in this office was amazing all involved were kind, considerate and caring.

Posted on May 1st, 2012

Very rude staff, never has enough time for an appointment or to actually treat me correctly. I would seek a different doctor.

Love her!

Posted on April 24th, 2012

I've always had very good experiences here and have never had a problem getting in for an appointment or with the staff.

Terrible Experiences Overall

Posted on March 26th, 2012

Any time I have tried to make an appointment, the doctor has either cancelled and never rescheduled with me or the receptionist tells me to hold on and chats up an entire conversation with someone else while I listen. IMPOSSIBLE to get ahold of. She never calls back. I've had health problems regarding my weight that she takes 0 interest in. In the process of searching for a new doctor. I've been with her for almost two years and probably only seen her four or five brief time. I'd rather to to urgent care than anywhere near her office. Her staffs is rude, and the only way to get her to recognize something is wrong is if something dramatic happens.

Posted on September 8th, 2017